BGCI’s 10th International Congress on Education in Botanic Gardens
Bringing nature to the city. Celebrating the 200th anniversary of the University of Warsaw Botanic Garden.
- 9th - 14th September 2018
- Registration: 01 January - 31 August 2018
- Early bird registration rates apply: 01January - 15 May 2018
- Standard registration rates apply: 16 May - 30 July 2018
- Late registration rates apply: 01 - 31August 2018
- Submission of abstracts: 04 December 2017 - 15 April 2018
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS .pdf
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: 15 April 2018
- Abstract review: 16 April - 15 May 2018
- Notify delegates of acceptance of abstracts: 16 April - 15 May 2018
- Sightseeing tours September 12th - Warsaw historic parks and natural areas (included in the fee). Read more
- Post-Congress sightseeing tours September 14th - 16th - Polish National Parks: Biebrza Ntl Park, Białowieża Ntl Park, Wigierski Ntl Park and Słowiński Ntl Park (additional fee). Read more
Conference fee wavers.
Deadline for applications 15/04/2018
Successful applicants will be contacted after 25/04/2018
any type of presentation – panel, workshop, poster etc.
active engagement in education
localization: Central and Eastern European states outside the EU and former USSR countries (except EU member states)
Please send a short CV and cover letter including personal and institutional motivations (max. 2000 characters). Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Warsaw Botanic Garden
Aleje Ujazdowskie 4, 00-478 Warsaw
ph.: +48 22 55-30-511
See you in Warsaw!
The 10th International Congress on Education in Botanic Gardens is sponsored by: